Something bad happened yesterday morning.
Tom stole our alpha psi posters and my door dec from Mariah, and a bunch of pictures of Stephanie's friends and family. .
It really shook me up how rude and unnecessary people can be. I cried.
This isn't the first time he's been creepy to stephanie. If it's more than 3 it's a pattern of behavior.
Thankfully though, he threw them out a window and we got them back.
On the bad side, I have developed a slight fear of people knocking on our doors. Laura did that and I didn't answer for awhile because that is what Tom did early in the morning and if I waited he would just go away. But I asked who it was and it was Laura and I let her in and I just kind of sobbed while she held me.
I don't like this. I know Stephanie is scared too. Hopefully the situation is resolved.
He didn't come by tonight. :)
I got my door dec and sleep, and no one was hurt. That's my reason to be happy.
Tom stole our alpha psi posters and my door dec from Mariah, and a bunch of pictures of Stephanie's friends and family. .
It really shook me up how rude and unnecessary people can be. I cried.
This isn't the first time he's been creepy to stephanie. If it's more than 3 it's a pattern of behavior.
Thankfully though, he threw them out a window and we got them back.
On the bad side, I have developed a slight fear of people knocking on our doors. Laura did that and I didn't answer for awhile because that is what Tom did early in the morning and if I waited he would just go away. But I asked who it was and it was Laura and I let her in and I just kind of sobbed while she held me.
I don't like this. I know Stephanie is scared too. Hopefully the situation is resolved.
He didn't come by tonight. :)
I got my door dec and sleep, and no one was hurt. That's my reason to be happy.


0 comments:
Post a Comment