Reason 49:
I was able to spend a little bit of time with my friends today! Hannah and I went to Casey's and I tried my first mocha frapp ever-sooo good. Yes this.
Then we went to some Honors election thing that I didn't understand bc newbie. There was no holla squalla, I was so confused and everything felt wrong lol.
After that, Laura came to my dorm for a change and we had mangoes (she texted me saying she wanted to eat them and who am I to say no?) and feta, plus the fruit from Baughers.
Raspberries are my favorite right now.
I love them a lot.
Then we just sorta hung out and chilled until Momma Hawk wanted to skype, so Laura had to go home. I am greatly looking forward to living with her next year, it's going to be so much fun. We are procrastinating so hard and coming up with clues for our future littles. It will be so much fun messing with them!!
I was able to spend a little bit of time with my friends today! Hannah and I went to Casey's and I tried my first mocha frapp ever-sooo good. Yes this.
Then we went to some Honors election thing that I didn't understand bc newbie. There was no holla squalla, I was so confused and everything felt wrong lol.
After that, Laura came to my dorm for a change and we had mangoes (she texted me saying she wanted to eat them and who am I to say no?) and feta, plus the fruit from Baughers.
Raspberries are my favorite right now.
I love them a lot.
Then we just sorta hung out and chilled until Momma Hawk wanted to skype, so Laura had to go home. I am greatly looking forward to living with her next year, it's going to be so much fun. We are procrastinating so hard and coming up with clues for our future littles. It will be so much fun messing with them!!


0 comments:
Post a Comment