Picked up presents for people at little shops. So many turtle things omg.
Got cute shirts, one was even on sale in the kid's department. yay tiny!
Reason #72
Mommy is on the path to acceptance!
She's hinting at supporting the theatre dream. She said I can teach as a backup plan and that I need to have one of those solid and locked in. A backup plan, that is. Insurance reasons. Rent reasons. Not living back home forever reasons.
Mostly insurance reasons.
I'm so glad she sees how much theatre means to me and that I have to do something involving theatre in my career. I might teach and act on the side. I might act and teach on the side. Who knows?
It's a positive step. I'm very glad.
Got cute shirts, one was even on sale in the kid's department. yay tiny!
Reason #72
Mommy is on the path to acceptance!
She's hinting at supporting the theatre dream. She said I can teach as a backup plan and that I need to have one of those solid and locked in. A backup plan, that is. Insurance reasons. Rent reasons. Not living back home forever reasons.
Mostly insurance reasons.
I'm so glad she sees how much theatre means to me and that I have to do something involving theatre in my career. I might teach and act on the side. I might act and teach on the side. Who knows?
It's a positive step. I'm very glad.


0 comments:
Post a Comment