Reason #52
Elizabeth gave me good notes in my scene. She really liked it. :)
Stephanie let me borrow her brace, and I came up from girl's dress with it on and everyone was like "Mandy what happened?" "You ok?' Even Elizabeth was concerned!! I told them it was for my costume and they all loved it. I told Elizabeth if something bad was gonna happen I would have emailed her first.
Our scene went well and the dialects were on point. Will forgot a line but we recovered, it was at the end.
This puts me at peace for our final on Tuesday. I think we have this one solid.
Elizabeth gave me good notes in my scene. She really liked it. :)
Stephanie let me borrow her brace, and I came up from girl's dress with it on and everyone was like "Mandy what happened?" "You ok?' Even Elizabeth was concerned!! I told them it was for my costume and they all loved it. I told Elizabeth if something bad was gonna happen I would have emailed her first.
Our scene went well and the dialects were on point. Will forgot a line but we recovered, it was at the end.
This puts me at peace for our final on Tuesday. I think we have this one solid.


0 comments:
Post a Comment