So I messed up a bit and sorta kinda leaked a secret present and I think Laura's a little bit mad, well, dissapointed in me. i feel hella bad about it even though it was an honest mistake, but that's how my brain works, I guess. She was so happy bout it too. Bummer. Things happen.
I got to go back to McDaniel today, which was really really good. I needed it. The picnic was fantastic. Seeing everyone was wonderful. Joe and I had dinner (with everyone else lol, it was good) and he also made pretzel salad and it was good.
Momma Hawk sent us a bag of cool and good things for the room and little presents
. It was really sweet of her.
I got to go back to McDaniel today, which was really really good. I needed it. The picnic was fantastic. Seeing everyone was wonderful. Joe and I had dinner (with everyone else lol, it was good) and he also made pretzel salad and it was good.
Momma Hawk sent us a bag of cool and good things for the room and little presents
. It was really sweet of her.


0 comments:
Post a Comment