Feeds RSS

Friday, November 27, 2015

progress

Went to the doctor's today. 
Dr. Engle took my height and weight. I'm 61 and a half inches and 103 lbs. My mom wants me at 105-108. This kinda makes me feel meh because I went in around 110, but I'll work on my own relationship with food and my body another time. 

The big important thing is that I finally got prescribed meds for my anxiety! :) It's a step in a good direction. I think I officially start taking the med tomorrow, so that should be interesting. 

If I get my asl video done in time, I can go to another thanksgiving with my dad's side in WV, but it's a loong video and I don't know if it'll work out. I sent my writeup to laura to look over if she wants to, but she doesn't have to. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment