So I was in a pretty shitty mood, because my dad posted a huge video on syria and it was scary and bad and really derogatory.
I came to the theatre for the run in case people needed help and to be around good things. The run went fantastic and Mariah was a good queen, she finally got to act!
During intermission, y'all started blasting Disney jams and it made me so so happy beyond belief. I love this theatre and everyone in it. So so much.
I came to the theatre for the run in case people needed help and to be around good things. The run went fantastic and Mariah was a good queen, she finally got to act!
During intermission, y'all started blasting Disney jams and it made me so so happy beyond belief. I love this theatre and everyone in it. So so much.


0 comments:
Post a Comment