Maintenance day was good. I actually really love sorting through the bad gels box. It's something that needs to be done and I was happy I could be helpful. It's calming for me. I know people hate it and think it's boring, but I'd honestly just love to sort through that box and knock out shop hours that way next semester.
We'll see.
The meeting was really good too. I missed meetings so much. (even though I totally maxed out on the theme. I missed halloween and the theme was fairytales. So I had to go hard.)
Right before the meeting was the choir concert and that gave me a lot of feels and I still have some of them, but it was a good concert. Plus Joe's family came (his stepmom, dad, and half brother) and I said hi to them which was fun. (and mom tried to hold the tiny one, as usual).
So many things.
We'll see.
The meeting was really good too. I missed meetings so much. (even though I totally maxed out on the theme. I missed halloween and the theme was fairytales. So I had to go hard.)
Right before the meeting was the choir concert and that gave me a lot of feels and I still have some of them, but it was a good concert. Plus Joe's family came (his stepmom, dad, and half brother) and I said hi to them which was fun. (and mom tried to hold the tiny one, as usual).
So many things.


0 comments:
Post a Comment