Dog Party was fantastic!
I won something this year, which was an awesome scarf made by lauren and jen s for this scavenger hunt thing? They had to yarnbomb something unusual, so it went on a urinal. But it was washed ofc. It's one of my favorite blues.
Then I went over to the exec suite and hung out for a bit, helped make pita bread. Mariah read me a story and told me some of her postcard adventures, which was cool. Ofc you and your bomb hand lettering, wow the talent.
I still don't have my phone. I'm starting to panic about it a little bit. I rely on it a lot.
I won something this year, which was an awesome scarf made by lauren and jen s for this scavenger hunt thing? They had to yarnbomb something unusual, so it went on a urinal. But it was washed ofc. It's one of my favorite blues.
Then I went over to the exec suite and hung out for a bit, helped make pita bread. Mariah read me a story and told me some of her postcard adventures, which was cool. Ofc you and your bomb hand lettering, wow the talent.
I still don't have my phone. I'm starting to panic about it a little bit. I rely on it a lot.


0 comments:
Post a Comment