Feeds RSS

Tuesday, November 10, 2015

colloquium

I got to skype into the global fellows thing tonight, it was rad to see people. 
Plus I helped Laura with some asl things because somehow I have both our books, oops. 
sadly Joe has a respiratory infection and even if I wanted to, I can't be near him for a few days, cause I'm not about going back to hopkins. Sorry hun. I hope he gets better soon! 

and hopefully i will be able to go back to school soon. 

Although I just got word that I can't be in Panto this month, but maybe in December. I get Ira's reasoning and I'm still gonna sit in during tech and be working on stuff and whatnot. but I really wish all this brain stuff didn't happen when it did. But there's still hope for december, cause I really want in this show, and I'm gonna do my best to make sure I'm ready if they need me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment