- got to go back to mcdaniel for a few hours
- hugged Laura as soon as she got back from buying supplies for the sm box with Mariah for like the longest time, which was expected tbh.
- hugged Mariah for a long time too, Esa walked up as we were hugging and he was just like "mmm, okay."
- My mentees were so happy I was here. They cried a bit, I love them a lot
- They even made me a card!!
- I wasn't totally lost in asl today, which was great. But I was mostly lost sooo...
- Alexa gave me hats she made me and they're really nice and soft and she also cried a little bit because she was so happy to see me, it warms my heart.
- I met with a dean and she was really chill about absences and stuff which is super good to hear
- we're gonna get stuff sorted
- CHICKEN TENDERS
- mcdaniel is the only place that does it correctly
- everywhere else is so bad
- never again
- J3 saw me as I was leaving and she hugged me and cried a bit.
- I'll be back tomorrow for all my classes (well maybe not the 9:10 one but I'll see...) and then PM meeting later in the day
Thursday, November 12, 2015
"Don't lie. You just came for Chicken Tender Thursday"-Lacey, my mentee
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment