Feeds RSS

Friday, November 13, 2015

Big Day

I got to see you and it was wonderful and fantastic and I needed that so much, you have no idea. 
In German today, I was waiting for Frau Blank to get there and just chilling talking to people about what I missed, and I hear this little squeal and all the sudden Frau Blank is running up and hugging me. I missed her, and it means so much that she cares about me. 

She's also the only prof who's sat down and given me a kinda outline of what to do/ given me work to do, and that's extremely beneficial. 

I also got to go to all my classes and that was great. Plus sweets with you. Moises, and Laura was absolutely the best thing all day. Peer mentor meeting was good too, bless Tabitha for taking over and dealing with all the stress of registration. I owe her a lot, dear God. 

Shower was necessary. Finally, I'm all the way clean. 
My self esteem is in the toilet (seeing all that hair fall out will do that to you) but it'll be better eventually.

0 comments:

Post a Comment