Feeds RSS

Sunday, November 15, 2015

11/14/15

Tech for snow white was fun. I couldn't do much, but it was just so good to be there. 
The German Society banquet had really good food. Like, wow. The desserts. (Although food is a struggle bc what is appetite)

Then Joe and I finally got to hug and snuggle and I'v been waiting three weeks for this too. (Although Laura might be a little mad we didn't wait until his antibiotic was up, but I'm an adult and it's okay that I don't live in a bubble cause I did that for a week. Mom told me I could live my life and we'd deal later) 

I also saw Laura a little bit today, which was good, because I missed her a lot. And a lot of panto people missed me which made me feel good that I wasn't forgotten. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment