good day with the iGEMMs.
skits are fun. we're great lmao.
Gladbags were amazing. We talked about FERPA and stuff, and lauren gave me one that said "Mandy, I love you. But I'll always tell your mom where you are. #truth"
That's 100% fine with me, ofc. I even told mom about it and she laughed.
BIG HAPPY REASON:
THANK YOU SO SO MUCH FOR THE SHIRTS. I absolutely loove them they are so wonderful and you are amazing thank you billions.
skits are fun. we're great lmao.
Gladbags were amazing. We talked about FERPA and stuff, and lauren gave me one that said "Mandy, I love you. But I'll always tell your mom where you are. #truth"
That's 100% fine with me, ofc. I even told mom about it and she laughed.
BIG HAPPY REASON:
THANK YOU SO SO MUCH FOR THE SHIRTS. I absolutely loove them they are so wonderful and you are amazing thank you billions.


0 comments:
Post a Comment