Sarina made a blog! She said it was ok to share it with you, so here's her url.
http://limitlessthoughtsbyluna.blogspot.com/
Also yesterday was a pretty good day. Did some homework while biking and I understood the german songs I was jamming to which is amazing because a few months ago they were just gibbersh, and now they're actual words with meaning in them,
Casino night was fun and we gave our tickets to Joshy and I hope he won the keurig. Afterwords we saw y'all and hung out for awhile which was great because I miss you all so much.
http://limitlessthoughtsbyluna.blogspot.com/
Also yesterday was a pretty good day. Did some homework while biking and I understood the german songs I was jamming to which is amazing because a few months ago they were just gibbersh, and now they're actual words with meaning in them,
Casino night was fun and we gave our tickets to Joshy and I hope he won the keurig. Afterwords we saw y'all and hung out for awhile which was great because I miss you all so much.


0 comments:
Post a Comment