Feeds RSS

Friday, August 14, 2015

Reason 146

I'm finally home!!!

Laura came by and we set up the room which was helpful especially for her, I think she liked being able to do that early. Then Chik-Fil-A where I met Mama Arana!! Your mom is super sweet. 

I have missed everyone so so much and I was so happy I got to hug a lotta people. I still have a lot more to hug. I love my McDaniel family so so much. I can't wait, tomorrow is the first day of PM training. 

Also Mom and dad and Boy set up my room too which was wonderful. I am so thankful that they took the time to make sure everything was clean and put in the place it needs to be and all that stuff. I know some families do a "dump and go" thing, but mom stayed and helped put everything together. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment