Feeds RSS

Saturday, August 8, 2015

8/7/15

Yesterday was super fun. 
I had fun at the shindig and got to catch up with people who haven't seen me since I was a baby. Plus, one of my dad's friends has a son who is going to McDaniel. So I got to brag about my school and second home a lot. Please ask me more questions I'm begging you.

The best thing though was Mariah's ukulele covers she sent me. One was a chorus of a Florence and the Machine song, and the second one was what I called the Dizzy song but it's really the moon song. (cause i first heard it when I was dizzy and Mariah played it on ukulele then.) She has a very pretty voice, you do too. I couldn't stop jamming to it on the way home, and she offered to teach me once I'm back. 

I love hearing people sing. It's wonderful. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment