The mentees are almost here.
I met one at breakfast today, she was getting food and I recognized her from facebook so I introduced myself.
That was nice.
Dean V brought us lunch and we tooka wesome team pics. Plus I got to hang up door decs and eight of my mentees are living in my dorm from last year. THERE IS SOMEONE IN MY OLD ROOM AND IT GIVES ME FEELS.
I snapchatted Stephanie and shared the feels.
I'm so ready for them to get here. We got this.
I met one at breakfast today, she was getting food and I recognized her from facebook so I introduced myself.
That was nice.
Dean V brought us lunch and we tooka wesome team pics. Plus I got to hang up door decs and eight of my mentees are living in my dorm from last year. THERE IS SOMEONE IN MY OLD ROOM AND IT GIVES ME FEELS.
I snapchatted Stephanie and shared the feels.
I'm so ready for them to get here. We got this.


0 comments:
Post a Comment