Got to Stone Harbor, like an hour away.
The motel is really teeny tiny. The wifi isn't the greatest, like super sloooowww. Ugh. I dunno if I'll get posts up. We'll see. anyway, today's reason of sunshine:
My not-cousins. They're basically family, non-biological.
One s in 6th grade ans super mature and polite and so fun to hang around. I can tell she looks up to me a bit. Another is gonna be a senior in highschool, so many changes. She's wonderfully nice too and has good stories.
I missed them a lot.
The motel is really teeny tiny. The wifi isn't the greatest, like super sloooowww. Ugh. I dunno if I'll get posts up. We'll see. anyway, today's reason of sunshine:
My not-cousins. They're basically family, non-biological.
One s in 6th grade ans super mature and polite and so fun to hang around. I can tell she looks up to me a bit. Another is gonna be a senior in highschool, so many changes. She's wonderfully nice too and has good stories.
I missed them a lot.


0 comments:
Post a Comment