We saw the video, it's about dating abuse/violence and it escalates to murder. very quickly. It was important to be seen. I got incredibly effected by it. Mariah let me cry on her shoulder for solid 30 minutes or so, which I am incredibly thankful that she is here for me and could offer help. (obvs if you wanna know things I can tell you, glar was just not the place yesterday. I needed a lotta hugs.)
Bryan was also supportive and that was surprising but I am happy to know he's got my back. Don't get me wrong, a lotta people helped just by giving hugs.
So yeah, we're gonna get help. all of us. And hopefully we can make it okay.
Bryan was also supportive and that was surprising but I am happy to know he's got my back. Don't get me wrong, a lotta people helped just by giving hugs.
So yeah, we're gonna get help. all of us. And hopefully we can make it okay.


0 comments:
Post a Comment