We/I have a mentee who's going through stuff, and I reminded her that if she needed us that we were here for her.
She sent the sweetest text back. Get Ready.
"thank you so much. You guys are the best, thank you for all you do. I can only guess how stressful your job is, and you guys really knock it out of the park."
I legit cried. To know that she thinks that of us and to get confirmation that you're doing something right. It means a hell of a lot. More than I can say.
Also one of my mentees has NEVER READ HARRY POTTER so I'm about to fix that real soon.
She sent the sweetest text back. Get Ready.
"thank you so much. You guys are the best, thank you for all you do. I can only guess how stressful your job is, and you guys really knock it out of the park."
I legit cried. To know that she thinks that of us and to get confirmation that you're doing something right. It means a hell of a lot. More than I can say.
Also one of my mentees has NEVER READ HARRY POTTER so I'm about to fix that real soon.


0 comments:
Post a Comment