So I dropped my phone yesterday.
Screen shattered. Fun times.
Still works and all, but it's weird to stare at after awhile.
Today mom and I went to the Fix It guy (who, sadly, was not named Felix) and he offered to do it for $80, too much.
Dad and I picked out a new phone online and we ordered it today, along with a cute Disney case (because mee.)
Yay Daddy!
Sidenote: When we were little and something was broken, Boy and I would run around the house shouting "Daddy wix it, Daddy wix it!" and we still say that sometimes.
Plus mom and I saw Paper Towns, finally, which was super fun and I'm glad I saw it.
Screen shattered. Fun times.
Still works and all, but it's weird to stare at after awhile.
Today mom and I went to the Fix It guy (who, sadly, was not named Felix) and he offered to do it for $80, too much.
Dad and I picked out a new phone online and we ordered it today, along with a cute Disney case (because mee.)
Yay Daddy!
Sidenote: When we were little and something was broken, Boy and I would run around the house shouting "Daddy wix it, Daddy wix it!" and we still say that sometimes.
Plus mom and I saw Paper Towns, finally, which was super fun and I'm glad I saw it.


0 comments:
Post a Comment