Rundown of camp day
Drama: Kinda hectic, so many kids running backstage. wow. NO TALKING BACKSTAGE EXCEPT FOR STAFF omg they gotta learn. But everything went smooth for a first run.
Art: Marta knows I don't art well, and I was perfectly happy cleaning up trash and holding and turning things for kids to cut. I was useful and that's what matters.
Music: Yay running songs and playing fill in the kids who were gone. The girl who was gone yesterday woke up at 3am to bring someone to the airport and was wonky from that and slept. She's alright and all caught up now. Yay! Another girl had to go to the orthodontist and was bummed to miss a half hour of camp, she came back though :)
Dance: EIGHTY CRUNCHES. Ran through/polished dance, we learned the opening number too. I'm still working on remembering a few things correctly myself.
Misc: Tomorrow I have 100 reasons to be happy. That's a lot.
Tomorrow is also chik fil a run day.
The kids called me fairy princess, I told them I would tell them my story later.
I'm on track with the module, bless.
Good day but very tiring.
OOH! Laura's package arrived and if they get packages or three pieces of mail they have to be thrown into the pool, it's tradition? so I told mom this and we're gonna send her silly little notes so she'll have to get thrown into the pool. hahaha we're bad. I still dunno if she's actually picked it up yet. But it's at Manidokan.
Drama: Kinda hectic, so many kids running backstage. wow. NO TALKING BACKSTAGE EXCEPT FOR STAFF omg they gotta learn. But everything went smooth for a first run.
Art: Marta knows I don't art well, and I was perfectly happy cleaning up trash and holding and turning things for kids to cut. I was useful and that's what matters.
Music: Yay running songs and playing fill in the kids who were gone. The girl who was gone yesterday woke up at 3am to bring someone to the airport and was wonky from that and slept. She's alright and all caught up now. Yay! Another girl had to go to the orthodontist and was bummed to miss a half hour of camp, she came back though :)
Dance: EIGHTY CRUNCHES. Ran through/polished dance, we learned the opening number too. I'm still working on remembering a few things correctly myself.
Misc: Tomorrow I have 100 reasons to be happy. That's a lot.
Tomorrow is also chik fil a run day.
The kids called me fairy princess, I told them I would tell them my story later.
I'm on track with the module, bless.
Good day but very tiring.
OOH! Laura's package arrived and if they get packages or three pieces of mail they have to be thrown into the pool, it's tradition? so I told mom this and we're gonna send her silly little notes so she'll have to get thrown into the pool. hahaha we're bad. I still dunno if she's actually picked it up yet. But it's at Manidokan.


0 comments:
Post a Comment