I worked out with dad and did this cheesy video from, like, the 90's called 8 minute arms. It was kinda hard and he had to help me on some stuff, but I did it! (And i didn't have weights so i used soup cans hehe.)
Then we went to church and we sang Ocean by Hillsong and I absolutely love it.
I told my mom that we sang it at intervarsity and she asked how often I went. I told her I go a lot, whenever I can really, and it's once a week and that I go with you and you were the one who told me about it. She asked me why I didn't tell her I went so often. She never asked. :P
So that was wonderful. All of the second module is over and submitted so I had a nice break today, which I needed. Onto camp and the next thing!
Also:
Holy wow. my friend Camille got back from her mission recently (she's mormon) and all the sudden she pops back up on facebook and I'm like YOU'RE BACK! I missed that girl so much, she wrote out a poem for me and it was my background on my phone during her entire mission. I'm so glad she's back.
Then we went to church and we sang Ocean by Hillsong and I absolutely love it.
I told my mom that we sang it at intervarsity and she asked how often I went. I told her I go a lot, whenever I can really, and it's once a week and that I go with you and you were the one who told me about it. She asked me why I didn't tell her I went so often. She never asked. :P
So that was wonderful. All of the second module is over and submitted so I had a nice break today, which I needed. Onto camp and the next thing!
Also:
Holy wow. my friend Camille got back from her mission recently (she's mormon) and all the sudden she pops back up on facebook and I'm like YOU'RE BACK! I missed that girl so much, she wrote out a poem for me and it was my background on my phone during her entire mission. I'm so glad she's back.


0 comments:
Post a Comment