Feeds RSS

Friday, June 26, 2015

REASON 100

I did it, Sammy!! I have 100 reasons to be happy today! 
What a wonderful day it was today.

Let's start with the camp rundown:

 Drama: Kids are learning more and more about how to be quiet backstage. Several of them have costumes. It was good.

Art: I used a hot glue gun and did not burn myself too much. :) Also the kids drew their interpretation of "there's no place like home" and I'd probably end up drawing college and my house because they're both home to me as well as family. I'd also throw BlackRock in there too.

Music: THE CHILDREN SANG BEAUTIFULLY. Plus, they learned more Virginia Reel, and Maggie and I got to demonstrate. 
2:38-4:00 is one round of Virginia Reel. It just sorta repeats until everyone's finished.


Dance: ONE HUNDRED CRUNCHES!!! And on the twins' birthday! Ran through opening and their number, nailed it with the scenes before and immediately after. Bless.

We also got to do a Chik Fil A run for lunch! Then our boss comes out and says "It's so ironic that on the day same-sex marriage is legalized and you're eating Chik Fil A!"
Also, that happened. So many of my friends can have the same benefits as straight couples do and be legally recognized all over the USA as married. I'm really happy about that, it's history.

One of the happiest reasons for DAY 100:
TABITHA AND I HAVE OUR MENTEES!!!!!!! I can't wait to contact them and take them on the magical crazyness that is Grimm to Disney. I'm beyond excited. I found out and all the kids were mostly gone so I jumped for awhile screaming "OH MY GOD OH MY GOD YOU GUYS I HAVE MENTEES I HAVE MENTEES!!" then curled up in a ball, composed myself, and explained to my squad why I was flipping out. I love them already haha. I can't wait for Monday.

0 comments:

Post a Comment