Got some of the module project done today which is great, because it needs to be done by wednesday. It's a little intimidating because these people have school and libraries they know inside out and sideways, and I'm just going to base mine with my highschool library. it'll work out.
Also, I dunno if you saw on Tumblr, but THE MENTEES ARE HERE. Tabitha and I were working on our intro emails to them today. I've been waiting and waiting for this moment and it's finally happening. We're gonna contact them as soon as Dean V gives the okay.
I have so much love for them already. So much. Sometimes I worry I'll run out of love. I'd hate to see that happen!
I am overjoyed and honored to help the duckling goofballs on their journey. I'm so full of love for these people. I can't wait to see what they're like and to make them things and write them postcards and do everything.
So much is happening. I'm so thankful.
Also, I dunno if you saw on Tumblr, but THE MENTEES ARE HERE. Tabitha and I were working on our intro emails to them today. I've been waiting and waiting for this moment and it's finally happening. We're gonna contact them as soon as Dean V gives the okay.
I have so much love for them already. So much. Sometimes I worry I'll run out of love. I'd hate to see that happen!
I am overjoyed and honored to help the duckling goofballs on their journey. I'm so full of love for these people. I can't wait to see what they're like and to make them things and write them postcards and do everything.
So much is happening. I'm so thankful.


0 comments:
Post a Comment