Feeds RSS

Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Fairy Princess Q!

Reason 98:
 We did this floorwork portion in Dance today where you run run run and then leap. And so I'm getting better at that. But it happened and then one girl called me Fairy Princess Q.

They had no idea that I've been called that all year by my fys. Well, she's not wrong, not at all. It was just really weird for her to call me that without her knowing the significance. I don't think that title is going to leave me, ever. Of all the names to pick, she says Fairy Princess.

Drama: The entire show is blocked. All of it. Sonie already came in with a full plan laid out, the kids know where to go and when. It's coming along really well.

Art: I didn't cut myself with the knife again. But I accidentally made some of the popsicle sticks we're inserting into paper towel rolls a little crooked. Art and I aren't best friends. But I hope the kids are okay with it and Marta isn't mad. Only a few are wonky, but I'm hard on myself when it comes to this stuff because Marta is really really good and I'm not so good. Plus I wouldn't want the kids to be upset. The backdrops are going well and the kids are really happy painting it.

Music: The songs are so much fun. They are almost finished staging them. Also, I was in final 2 for zip zap zop.

Dance: IT'S FINISHED WOW. Also really fun.

There was a girl with a birthday in my group yesterday and I hope she is okay because she wasn't here today, and she didn't tell us she wasn't going to be. Also we get themed days back, and we had them last year and I'm glad we can continue them. Lookout for Disney day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment