I have 100 posts on this blog.
Because I didn't automatically just go with keeping this blog happy I only have 87 reasons, but I'll get there soon.
Also, I think Laura has a blog like this too on her tumblr, as a sideblog. It makes me happy knowing that she's finding little reasons to be happy too. Adulthood does weird things to your brain. Sometimes you gotta work at finding reasons to be happy. There's one in every day, but it can be hard to find.
I'm really glad that she's taking this step too. Look at all the good you've inspired! You're the champion, Sammy.
Because I didn't automatically just go with keeping this blog happy I only have 87 reasons, but I'll get there soon.
Also, I think Laura has a blog like this too on her tumblr, as a sideblog. It makes me happy knowing that she's finding little reasons to be happy too. Adulthood does weird things to your brain. Sometimes you gotta work at finding reasons to be happy. There's one in every day, but it can be hard to find.
I'm really glad that she's taking this step too. Look at all the good you've inspired! You're the champion, Sammy.


0 comments:
Post a Comment