Feeds RSS

Monday, October 26, 2015

waiting game

I waited forever to get my test done. 
The test that I don't know results of. 

But I got to text so many of you and it was great. Plus, I saw a whole bunch of your lovely faces on skype and I hardcore miss you. I love you so so much and thank you for keeping me in the loop.

Mariah and Esa are still planning a visit-they were gonna today but that got postponed bc test. I also just finished skyping with Laura which is good because I really do miss her and seeing her multiple times a day. 
Skype helps, don't get me wrong. 

When I'm back I will hug all of you for a solid five minutes each. I just need hugs. 

Also I looove baby Jason today, he's the bestest.I haven't seen him since but I'll always remember him, 

0 comments:

Post a Comment