yay Gay Play!
Laramie is over but that doesn't mean its message is dead. It will be forever in the minds and hearts of anyone who saw or worked that show in any way.
After you guys came down I was already a sobbing mess for other reasons, but I took a look at Joshy and just ran into him and started sobbing. I realized again that there are so many people in this community who love me and who love each other, no matter what happens, we're a family.
I heard this song a while ago, but it just recently popped back into my head. The message is the same "We will remember his name, we will not be ashamed."
Laramie is over but that doesn't mean its message is dead. It will be forever in the minds and hearts of anyone who saw or worked that show in any way.
After you guys came down I was already a sobbing mess for other reasons, but I took a look at Joshy and just ran into him and started sobbing. I realized again that there are so many people in this community who love me and who love each other, no matter what happens, we're a family.
I heard this song a while ago, but it just recently popped back into my head. The message is the same "We will remember his name, we will not be ashamed."


0 comments:
Post a Comment