I went to give Dr. Esa a form for a German Banquet that I may or may not get to go to, and he was asking me how I was and telling me about the mentees papers and things. He goes to find Mariah next door and introduces me to Martine the french prof "This is my daughter". Apparently I'm the daughter he never had?
So the he and Mariah and Martine had a little language off which consisted of Esa going "Hon hon hon" in a terrible french accent and Mariah shouting baguette.
Then I asked Mariah that since he's my dad now, if he'd jokingly pay for Heidelberg, since my parents are contributing.
We went up to him and asked him (Mariah called him Papa!) and he said he'd think about it.
So the he and Mariah and Martine had a little language off which consisted of Esa going "Hon hon hon" in a terrible french accent and Mariah shouting baguette.
Then I asked Mariah that since he's my dad now, if he'd jokingly pay for Heidelberg, since my parents are contributing.
We went up to him and asked him (Mariah called him Papa!) and he said he'd think about it.


0 comments:
Post a Comment