Got to spend a fantastic day with great people, even if it was really cold.
Laura and I went to goodwill for fun shopping and there was a dress and it was beautiful, oh my gosh it was gorgeous and only $10. But I needed money for Germany.
Then I went to glar and ate with j3 and Laura and I had a snuggle party and I love those, especially since my brain is being weird and a dick and love is good right now. I don't know what's going on but at least there are snuggles and I can still function, I just don't want anything major to happen that'll jeopardize panto.
Laura and I went to goodwill for fun shopping and there was a dress and it was beautiful, oh my gosh it was gorgeous and only $10. But I needed money for Germany.
Then I went to glar and ate with j3 and Laura and I had a snuggle party and I love those, especially since my brain is being weird and a dick and love is good right now. I don't know what's going on but at least there are snuggles and I can still function, I just don't want anything major to happen that'll jeopardize panto.


0 comments:
Post a Comment