Today was a very draining day.
Draining isn't the word. But yeah.
I'm bummed that one part of my brain is stopping me from fixing another part of it. It's a complex organ, I get that. Sometimes it seems like I can't ever get something on the first try, there's always gotta be an obstacle, or two, or many.
I'm gonna be okay.
I'm on the right track.
Good things are gonna happen.
They might take awhile, but I'm gonna get there.
I'm really thankful that I have so many people on my side looking out for me and wanting to get me the help I need.
It means more than words have the capacity to express.
Draining isn't the word. But yeah.
I'm bummed that one part of my brain is stopping me from fixing another part of it. It's a complex organ, I get that. Sometimes it seems like I can't ever get something on the first try, there's always gotta be an obstacle, or two, or many.
I'm gonna be okay.
I'm on the right track.
Good things are gonna happen.
They might take awhile, but I'm gonna get there.
I'm really thankful that I have so many people on my side looking out for me and wanting to get me the help I need.
It means more than words have the capacity to express.


0 comments:
Post a Comment