A lot happened yesterday.
- I met Alexa's mom! All the way from Seattle.
- The duckling goofballs picked their fairy tales for their final project. I am so proud of them and they are coming up with such great ideas for their lessons.
- Yesterday Mariah said she had a present for me and to come by Esa's office after ASL, but she was like "lol vquick stop by before asl" So I did.
- MARIAH GOT ME MY OWN UKULELE. MY VERY OWN. I started crying. I really don't deserve such a nice and expensive thing. It even has a zebra on it! It means so much to me that she got me something that she knew I would love so much.
- Laramie was wonderful. I finally saw Act 3. I cried so so much, and people hugged me and held me and and I am so thankful for them.


0 comments:
Post a Comment