- School closed early!
- I had a wonderful surprise birthday party thrown by my goofballs and they were so sweet and nice
- Esa, Mariah, hannah, Laura, Tabitha and I all went out to dinner and had a hilarious time and just goofed around a lot. Much needed
- Your present is the greatest thing oh my goodness I love love love mixed CDs you have no idea how much I appreciate all the time and effort that went into them, mixed cds are the most personal thing ever and I love them. And the book, I will treasure it forever.
Monday, February 15, 2016
Birthday, or, Oh Hey, Look. I'm 20.
11:49 PM
|
MandyQ
Labels: beginnings , esa , friends , LAURA , peer mentor , sammy
Permalink
Labels: beginnings , esa , friends , LAURA , peer mentor , sammy
Permalink
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment