Feeds RSS

Sunday, February 14, 2016

2/13/16


  • I saw star wars 6? It was good. Ewoks are cute. Jen says they're me cause they're small and cute and want to fight everything. Those Ewoks are fighters yo. 
  • I got asked by this girl in my great works class how I was able to get my mentees to be so close, and how my fys was close too, and if I could give her pointers. That made me so happy to know that gen 2 was close, maybe not as close as us, but still. Like I did my job. People are asking me for advice, Sammy! I did a good thing?? Like, wow. This is so new to me. 
  • I had stuff to do today for the Thing and Laura took me and it went well, I won't get results for awhile. I felt kinda meh and down afterwards, especially during dinnertime. I'm mostly freaking out about tomorrow and Monday, because aah. 
  • I went and saw Mariah at Vocelli's which I hadn't done in awhile and Najee and Joshy were there too, which was fun. We sat and hung out until closing and we got leftovers. I gave my pizza to Najee since I don't eat pizza. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment