Feeds RSS

Tuesday, February 2, 2016

bear days

Tuesdays and thursdays might be bad bear days. I have three classes back to back and I did this to me and I don't mind. I enjoy the classes and everything, it's just that I don't get a proper lunch, which feeds the Thing/the Bear. Today was a really bad day. Sammy, I'm going to hug you for forever. 


  • Theatre class is amazing and I needed it and all of the lovely people there for a solid hour an a half.
  • First light call was today and we did inventory and I got to go into the Bays and I'm not scared to go up there like I thought I might be. Nick is a really good teacher and so is Sparky, I recognized so many lighting instruments without Ira having to work the electrics (cause he wasn't there at the time). We also sorted gels and identified them and good times were had with good people and yes good. 
  • I got to throw away the ugly sleep of reason gels, and release some anger that I'd had pent up for awhile, mostly because stress and uncertainty and Thing so that was good. I think I surprised Moises with how angry I could be. 
  • I took a break to scream into some pillows in the couch and Joe just kinda sat with me and rubbed my back a bit which was nice, even though I just kinda screamed he let me go on and I appreciate that greatly. 
  • Laura warned me that light calls are gonna run late and if I'm not sleeping as much then I gotta eat more, which I know. It's nice that she cares. :)
  • Tori Kelly. Bless her. You too. Thank you.
I definitely didn't hit what I needed to and I didn't go to the gym today so I'm stressing about that a little, and I don't know if I'll have as much time tomorrow. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment