Feeds RSS

Sunday, January 3, 2016

well. this was hard.


  • Church was church and I went and got zero from it but I went and it made mom happy. 
  • You know this Sammy. My parents confronted me about The Thing after Boy and Nicki went to Outback on a dinner date. It was really hard and scary and tough and I'm glad they know but I'm also terrified about it, like now it's kind of forcing me to go and do something about it and I think that's the smack in the face I needed. They also said they weren't disappointed in me for this and that I was doing much better off than my Mom was at this age, but y'kno, still guilty.
  • They are going to work on their behavior too and try not to be as overbearing and find a balance, which is fab
  • I still feel like crying everytime I think about it? 
    • Still slightly scared
    • also relieved somewhat
    • so many emotions wow
  • Boy and Nicki brought back a Bloomin onion and those are pretty good. 
  • I got a dent in my sociology paper outline so I can type that 5-8 page sucker out in a few days
  • I gotta call my doc for new meds (?) and the wellness center to address The Thing. Now I have to. There's no way out of it. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment