today was a really rough day. I kinda just bleh. I let my head get the best of me.
But hey. I called the wellness center and they're gonna do my paperwork for Alyssa on Monday.
Also, Liv (bless her) is the only person I know in my education class. I'm so happy she's there. And Margie is back to jam in choir which is great.
I went to the gym for awhile and even figured out the rowing machine a bit, I think.
I'm still not in a good headspace but maybe tomorrow will be better.
But hey. I called the wellness center and they're gonna do my paperwork for Alyssa on Monday.
Also, Liv (bless her) is the only person I know in my education class. I'm so happy she's there. And Margie is back to jam in choir which is great.
I went to the gym for awhile and even figured out the rowing machine a bit, I think.
I'm still not in a good headspace but maybe tomorrow will be better.


0 comments:
Post a Comment