Feeds RSS

Thursday, January 7, 2016

It Finally Happened


  • My first session with Miss Heidi happened today. I definitely have stuff to work on. That was really, really hard. (I'm not crying, you're crying)  I still can't really think about it yet without tearing up. I don't know how next week is going to go, cause it can only get harder from here. But yay progress, I guess? People are proud of me, but I don't feel like I did anything. 
  • I made plans to see Kathryn this weekend at early morning times before she goes back to school, but dear God I miss her so much and I want to hear all about her trip. Plus I gotta tell her what's been going on here too! 
  • All of Tabitha and my mentees are good to go and set for the semester and none of them are academically at risk, which made me so happy to hear that they're doing well. College is tough, yo, grades are earned, not given here. 
  • I watched your boo on american idol and got distracted but now I've made a good dent to this paper while listening to Years and Years.
  • I made steps towards getting to a psychiatrist, even though that'll take up to 5-6 weeks. Yay  progress again? This is all so new. 
  • I got to jam a little on the ukulele and I also watched steven universe and the episode was SO AMAZING WWHHAHHAATTTT WWWOOOOWWWW

0 comments:

Post a Comment