My Big loves me immensely, especially when I feel worthless and unloveable.
You're so much more than just my Big in a theatre society.
You're my family, one that loves me no matter what I look like, and will listen to me rant at all hours of the day.
I need support, and you're always there and ready to love me despite it all.
Thank you for that. It means way more than you know.
I'm gonna work on this. I'll get through it. And I know you'll be right there with me.
You're so much more than just my Big in a theatre society.
You're my family, one that loves me no matter what I look like, and will listen to me rant at all hours of the day.
I need support, and you're always there and ready to love me despite it all.
Thank you for that. It means way more than you know.
I'm gonna work on this. I'll get through it. And I know you'll be right there with me.


0 comments:
Post a Comment