Feeds RSS

Sunday, May 22, 2016

Wow, The weekend

Friday 5/20

  • first day of treatment was weird but good 
  • I liked a lot of the girls there, they were really nice. 
  • I got to go home by myself and didn't mess up so that was good
Saturday 5/21
  • GRADUATION! 
  • Y'all loved your presents which made me super happy. I hope you've had a chance to listen to it. 
  • Afterwards I went to Maria's party which was good and the food was yummy and I saw people I missed so good. But Sarina wasn't there and I miss her a lot. 
  • Laura and I also got to go to JeannieBird in the morning and that was the best. 
Sunday 5/22
  • Mom tried her first jam biscut. It was a good time.
  • I got to sleep in a lot. 
  • I feel more like chill and excited for things which makes me happy. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment