Feeds RSS

Sunday, May 29, 2016

WOW. Surprise!


  • Mariah spontaneously came to my house to visit. She brought Jam biscuits and some other JB goodies which I really needed this weekend. It's been hard. We went out to Panera too for lunch which was actually okay. My parents surprised her with some apartment things and she was so grateful haha. It's what we do, like as a family? 

  • I went out to dinner with 5 girls I went to Middle School with. "Okay. Everyone recap what happened in the last 2 years. Go!" We went to california pizza kitchen and that was fun but challenging. Pizza is a big fear food for me and for the first time in a really ridiculously long time, I picked what I wanted and not what I thought I should have. It was weird. But good. After that we got froyo, which is another fear food, and I let myself give into my thoughts a little bit, but was still able to enjoy myself too. 

  • I started reading for fun and got to watch more netflix again. I hope my last "free day" tomorrow is good. But I need to remind myself to keep up with recording my exchanges. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment