Auditions were wonderful.
They were fun.
They were an experience.
This show seems really amazing. I hope that I can be a part of it in some way, preferably onstage, but other ways is okay.
Then I went over and had a lovely meal that you made and then I sorta kinda didn't leave until 11. Lots of people, lots of good times.
It was a very good day today.
I loved it a lot
I needed it a lot.
They were fun.
They were an experience.
This show seems really amazing. I hope that I can be a part of it in some way, preferably onstage, but other ways is okay.
Then I went over and had a lovely meal that you made and then I sorta kinda didn't leave until 11. Lots of people, lots of good times.
It was a very good day today.
I loved it a lot
I needed it a lot.


0 comments:
Post a Comment