Feeds RSS

Saturday, September 12, 2015

Good people are good

Yay German tutoring, which was my reason to get outta bed today tbh. Mariah taught me advanced things and I'm so ready for it like leggo. She said I was ready for the test and that made me really happy. 
Then it rained super hard and we went to real starbucks and taco bell and it was all really really good. 

I had a bit of anxiety freakout but it's all okay. 

Then I went to the gym and went really fast on the treadmill and didn't die. A+

Finally, close out the night with BWW and lovely people. Plus Jen was super kind and paid for my potatoes, which really meant a lot cause I'm trying so hard to save for Heidelberg. I told her I'd buy something for her if/when I go. Plus it was birthday drink day and she totally didn't have to do that. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment