Feeds RSS

Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Let's get this party started

As a recap:

I committed my life over to letting God drive on  midnight new years eve, so new years day?
I haven't done much since.
I havent been to church, haven't read the bible as much as I should have (and need to do that again)
And I feel kinda stagnant?

So I bought a bible and I've tried to journal in it everyday, reading too. Preferably more than a verse, but we'll see. I'm getting tabs and more stickers, but I feel like I need to commit more. I don't know how. I think I'll look into that a little closer now, and I've joined a few facebook groups that're helpful. I guess I'll ask them.

let's get more dedicated and comitted. I want people to know I'm christian, but I guess I'm afraid? I don't want to be in your face about it, but still want to  be an example.
This is hard. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment