Feeds RSS

Friday, March 31, 2017

Self-Rev thoughts

Working through the self rev has been a time. Not hard, well. Kinda hard. But a good thing. I mean, it makes me miss my girls a lot more? Because they were with me through it, and I feel kinda lonely that no one in my class really gets it. But, expected. Because none of them went to McDaniel! 

I spent 118 days in treatment. Counting IOP Baltimore, and Day and IOP in Bethesda. It's a lot. That's 3 months and some change. I'm glad I did it. 

I'm excited and at peace with my time, and hopeful that the class gets something out of it. 
I was rehearsing with Brittany yesterday, and I was sitting at the table and it came up to me. I asked her if she knew if I had (had had?) an eating disorder, and she said that I never told her, but she kinda guessed lol. I was like yeah, I'm a recovering anorexic and that's what my self rev is gonna be on. She said okay, and I proceeded. Mostly because the people I ran it with already knew, and I didn't remember if I told her yet or not. 

She was supportive and I'm glad. She's a good one. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment